Activities and Registration
Services Senior Services Museum • Firing Range
Welcome to L-Trac, the City of Longmont’s online Registration and Reservation Software.
L-Trac is for activity enrollment and reservation purposes. Don’t currently have a Household log-on? No problem! You are welcome to search L-Trac as a guest. Once you find something that you would like to enroll in or reserve, you will be prompted to login: you’ll then be prompted to set up a new account or given information on how to access your current L-Trac account. A valid credit card is needed to pay for activities and reservations.
If you would rather, you may also register in person, over the phone, or by mail. When utilizing these methods, we recommend you contact the appropriate facility associated with the activity/program when registering.
You have three (3) ways
to register for your activity:
Walk-in and Phone-in Service Locations/Areas:
Important Registration/Reservation Information
- $20 charge on all returned checks.
- A resident is defined as living within the legal City limits of Longmont and can be determined if the residence is eligible for City of Longmont Trash Services. Please be willing to provide your driver’s license or other government issued I.D. for proof of residency.
- Scholarships are available for some programs. Contact Recreation Services 303-651-8404; Senior Services 303-651-8411; or the Museum 303-651-8374 for more information.
You may be subject to any or all of these conditions.
- Full payment is due at registration
- Cancellations must be done 3 business days prior to the begin date of the activity and will be charged a minimum $5 cancellation fee. Refund requests made after this time will be evaluated by the program supervisor on a case by case basis.
- Activities may be cancelled or consolidated if minimum enrollment figures are not met by the established deadline. There are no fees assessed participants for classes cancelled by the City of Longmont.
- Refunds are not issued in cash. A Check will be issued and mailed within 2 weeks, or a credit may be offered. Some restrictions may apply.
- Cancellation of TRIPS must be done 7 business days prior to the date of the trip, unless otherwise noted in the GO catalog. Refund requests made after this time will be evaluated by the program supervisor on a case by case basis.
- If you use a wheelchair or scooter on a trip, advance notice is necessary for us to better serve you. You may call (303) 651-8411 for more information.
- Full payment and any applicable deposit is due at time of booking.
- Any applicable deposits will be refunded following the reservation, following an inspection of the property and return of keys and other checked out items. Credit Card deposits will be refunded to the credit card. Cash and check deposits will be refunded by a check: please allow up to 2 weeks to receive the refund. Deposits are not issued back in cash.
- Cancellations must be processed 7 business days prior to the reservation date. All cancellations are subject to a processing fee, see specific facility for details. Refunds for payments made via credit card will be processed immediately. Refunds for payments made by cash, check, or money order will be processed within 10 business days.
Collection of Personal Information
Within this website, The City of Longmont may seek certain personal information provided by the visitor for the purpose of sending product brochures or promotional materials. Information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request, and any additional information you provide, is collected by The City of Longmont and is used to meet your requests.
The information you provide is used by The City of Longmont to improve the services we provide to you. Your information is never given or sold to any third parties.