Board of Adjustment and Appeals May 6 , 2013
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT AND APPEALS
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST
DATE: May 6, 2013
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chamber, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
- Approval of the April 1, 2013, Minutes
Explanation of the Rules and Procedures of the Board
The following items are public hearing items:
- VA20130004 – Ms. Kimberly Brayman is requesting a side yard setback variance to construct an attached garage at 145 E 5th Ave.
- VA20130008 – Dairy Queen is requesting a sign setback variance to construct a sign at 1945 Main Street.
- VA20130006 – Ms. Carol McGill is requesting a size variance to construct a detached garage at 238 Judson Street.
- VA20130007 – Mr. Lewis Kellin is requesting a side/front and rear yard setback variance to construct a detached garage at 2 – 6th Avenue.
- Items from City Staff – Vote on Chair & Vice Chair & meeting notification placement.
- Public Invited to be Heard
If you need special assistance to attend this meeting please call Building Inspection at 303-651-8951.
Back To Top