Board of Adjustment and Appeals
May 5 , 2014
DATE: May 5, 2014
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: Council Chambers, 350 Kimbark Street, Longmont, CO
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the April 7, 2014, Minutes
- Explanation of the Rules and Procedures of the Board
The following items are public hearing items:
- VA20140004 – Kevin Pash is requesting a variance for an accessory structure to exceed the maximum allowed size at 226 Vivian Street.
- VA20140006 – Mervyn and Janice Johnson are requesting a setback variance for the construction of a detached accessory structure at 431 Bowen Street.
- VA20140007 – Maynard Kline is requesting a setback variance to reframe the roof at 1016 - 8th Avenue.
- Items from the Board -
- Items from City Staff – Vote on Chair and Vice Chair positions. Vote on notification of meeting locations.
- Discussion of fiscal fitness survey
- Public Invited to be Heard
If you need special assistance to attend this meeting please call Jeremy Tamlin at the Building Inspection office 303-651-8331.
Back To Top