Department Contact
Back to our Homepage
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government

On The Side

More Information


Licensing & Permits, City Clerk's Office

The City Clerk's Office administers various licensing programs including liquor licensing. All liquor license transactions are submitted to the City Clerk's office and subsequently referred to the Longmont Local Licensing Authority for review. The City Clerk's office also administers business licensing for the following: Amusement Devices, Pawnbrokers, Auctioneers, Ice Cream Vendors, Junk and Second Hand Dealers, Youth Vendors, Carnivals and Sexually Oriented Business. Also, the Use of Public Places for Special Events Permit and Alcohol in Public Places permits are processed through the City Clerk's office.