Partners, Longmont Economic Vitality
Partners of Longmont Economic Development
There are a number of resources available to businesses in Longmont, whether small or large.
- The Longmont Chamber of Commerce offers a number of services to its members, including networking events, directory listings, and other publicity.
- The Boulder Small Business Development Center (SBDC) promotes new small business and helps existing ones grow with training workshops and one-on-one consulting
- The Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County advocates, promotes and facilitates the success of Latino businesses in Boulder County.
- The Longmont Entrepreneurial Network (LEN) provides programs and services for entrepreneurs through its center in Longmont.
- The Longmont Area Economic Council (LAEC) exists for the sole purpose of keeping the Longmont area economy strong, specifically by actively supporting the creation and preservation of quality primary jobs.
- Front Range Community College is an educator firmly invested in the success of the area.
- The Longmont Downtown Development Authority (LDDA) is focused on building Downtown Longmont into a destination.
- The Longmont Area Visitors Association (LAVA) works to build the impact of Longmont’s tourism.
- Workforce Boulder County provides a variety of free services to assist employers and job seekers, including: job listings, computer & internet access, career counseling & training for job seekers; and recruitment of workers, pre-screening & referral services, tax credits, and training reimbursement for employers.