Zero File Form, Sales and Use Tax, Finance
Welcome to the City of Longmont Sales Tax Zero File on-line form. Use this service to quickly and easily file a City of Longmont Sales Tax Return. Go to the Zero File On-Line Form
Sales Tax Return Due Date
- Sales and Use Tax returns are due by the 20th day of each month following the end of the filing period.
Who can use this service?
- Any one with an active City of Longmont Sales and Use Tax License and,
- Has Net Taxable Sales of Zero and no payment due.
What do you need?
- The City of Longmont account number on your sales tax license.
- Gross sales and service amount (line 1 on Sales/Use Tax Return)
- Total Deductions (line 3-A through 3-L)
- Amount Subject to Use Tax (line 10, must be zero)
Please complete the form below and send it to us via the Internet by clicking on the "Submit" button at the bottom. You only need to click the "SUBMIT" button one time. The system will provide you with a page to confirm that your request has been received by the City. If you wish to clear the form and start over, click on the "Clear Form" button. This will clear the form and allow you to begin again.
Please enter your City of Longmont account number. Do not enter any dashes.
Go to the Zero File On-Line Form
The Sales and Use Tax Return form is also available for download as a PDF.
Please note that all information in City databases is subject to the Open Records Act, including information submitted via this form.