City of Longmont park system consists of:
- (25) Neighborhood Parks totaling 192 acres. Neighborhood Parks provide close-to-home recreation activities with playgrounds, playing fields, sport
courts, shelters, dog off-leash areas and small wheels parks.
- Affolter Park, 1400 Holly Avenue
- Alta Park, 1010 Alta Street
- Athletic Field Park, 421 11th Avenue
- Blue Skies Park, 1520 Mountain Dr.
- Carr Park, 1301 21st Avenue
- Collyer Park, 600 Collyer Street
- Dawson Park, 1757 Harvard
- Flanders Park, 2229 Breakwater
- Hover Acres Park, 1361 Charles Drive
- Kanemoto Park, 1151 S. S. Pratt Parkway
- Kensington Park, 100 E. Longs Peak
- Lanyon Park, 1900 Collyer Street
Hand Creek Park, 1800 Creekside
- Loomiller Park, 1700 11th Avenue
- Pratt Park, 1600 Ithaca Court
- Price/Sunset Park, 1900 Longs Peak Avenue
- Raber Park, 1701 24th Avenue
- Rothrock Dell Park, 700 E. 5th Avenue
- Rough & Ready Park, 301 E. 21st Avenue
- Spangler Park, 200 Mountain View
- Stephen Day Park, 1340 Deerwood
- Thompson Park, 420 Bross Street
- Valley Park, 28 Troxell Avenue
Farm Park, 901 S. Fordham
- (6) Community Parks totaling 254 acres. Community Parks serve the larger community
and provide space for athletic complexes and major recreation facilities such as pools and recreation centers.
- (9) District Parks totaling 1,654 acres. District Parks provide access to and enjoyment of important natural, historic and cultural resources and allow for limited recreational uses that fit the unique natural characteristics by promoting low impact, passive outdoor recreational opportunities.
- (2) Dog Parks totaling 10 acres. Dog off-leash areas also exist at Blue Skies, Rough & Ready and Stephen Day Parks as well as a dog beach at Union Reservoir, however these two dog parks represent properties utilized solely as dog parks. Link for more information regarding Dog Parks.
of Parks in Longmont
Rules, Section 13.20 of Municipal Code
Park Amenities Chart
at a Glance - View a chart showing the amenities in our parks, listed by park and amenity (such as ball fields, picnic tables, playgrounds, parking availability, etc.).
For more information regarding the parks, please call 303-651-8446.
City of Longmont Park Matrix 2012