Site Plan Waiver or Change of Use
Typically all new development including additions, site changes or changes in use shall be subject to the site plan review process. In some cases, it is possible to request a waiver.
A waiver will be considered when the additional building area does not exceed ten percent (10%) of the property's existing building area and the construction, site change, or change in use meets the following criteria:
- Does not affect on- and off-site traffic circulation or parking areas;
- Does not affect public utilities or services (including fire suppression/flow requirements), or affect the on-site drainage system;
- Does not significantly alter the use of the property or cause adverse impacts on surrounding properties, neighborhoods or the environment without mitigating those impacts;
- Does not result in any safety problems or hazards; and
- Complies with the review criteria stated in section 15.02.090(F)(5).
A site plan waiver/change of use application should be submitted to the Development Services Division prior to any site or use changes.
Site Plan Waiver/Change of Use Application
For more information, contact at 303-651-8330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.