Agenda and Minutes
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
City Council Chambers – 350 Kimbark St.
November 3, 2011
Commissioners, please RSVP at 303-651-8309 or email@example.com if you will not be in attendance.
1. Roll call
2. Introduction of guests
3. Approval of meeting minutes from September 1, 2011
4. Report from Chairperson
5. Communications from the HPC staff liaison
6. Public invited to be heard
7. Prior business
8. New Business
Item A has been posted and noticed as a public hearing.
A. 326 Bross Street Circle Certificate of Appropriateness and Preliminary State Income Tax Credit
B. Preservation outreach ideas – historic walking tour booklet, video clips, etc.
9. Presentation by Dan Corson, Intergovernmental Services Director, Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, History Colorado [Colorado Historical Society]
10. Comments from HPC Commissioners
11. Comments from the Council Representative (Councilmember Levison)
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT THE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DIVISION AT 303-651-8330 IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS
If you have any questions, please contact:
Economic Development Department
385 Kimbark Street
Longmont, CO 80501
(303)651-8330 / Fax: (303)651-8696
Back to top