Back to Last Page Visited
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government
Department Contact
Back to our Homepage

Designated Landmarks

Ed Jones Building
519 4th Avenue

Landmark Designation: 2003

Construction Date: 1897

Architectural Style: 20th Century Commercial

519 4th Avenue was first built as an undertaker's facility during the 1890's later uses included: a Paint Store, followed by City and County Offices. In 1975, the Longmont Museum took over the space combining the storefront with the larger city warehouse facility behind.

Reference
HPC 2003-3