Department Contact
Back to our Homepage
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government

On The Side

More Information


Mobile Retail Food Vending Permits


The City permits mobile retail food establishments and pushcarts that are operating on public and/or private property within the City. An annual permit is required.

Vendors are permitted in non-residential zoning districts (ice cream vendors permitted in residential districts); all vendors must be located at least 250 feet from brick and mortar restaurants and may not operate in parks when park concessions are in operations. Additional criteria for operation are shown on the permit application and detailed in section 15.04.040(E)(4) of the Land Development Code.

A mobile retail food vending application and permit should be submitted to the Development Services Division prior to operation.

For more information, contact 303-651-8330 or email

Download the Mobile Retail Food Vending permit application