Planning and Zoning Commission Agenda, February 19, 2014
*Videos of Meetings/Meeting
**View a complete copy of February 19, 2014, meeting packet - Packet will be available by Friday, February 14, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
350 KIMBARK ST
DATE: February 19, 2014
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Emery St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
January 22, 2013
The following projects are public hearing items:
6. Clover Basin Ranch Land Use Amendment, Preliminary Plat and PUD Development Plan, PZR 2014-9A, B, C and PZR 2014- 10A, B, C, Principal Planner Don Burchett
**View Maps for this project
Location: Generally located a ¼ mile south of Clover Basin Drive and east of the future Mount Audubon Drive.
Proposal: A proposed land use amendment to change the land use on a portion of the property from medium density to low density residential and a proposed preliminary plat and PUD development plan to allow for 69 single family homes on 19.5 acres with a variance to the side yard setbacks.
7. Conditional Use Site Plan, Height Exception and Setback Variance for a 66’ Telecommunications Tower (Monopine) at the Moose Lodge location at 2200 Pratt Street, PZR 2014- 5A, B, C, Planner Ben Ortiz
Location: Northeast corner of 21st Avenue and Pratt Street
Proposal: Conditional Use Site Plan and Height Variance for the installation of a 66' monopine telecommunications tower on the east side of the Moose Lodge Building.
8. AT&T Monopole Conditional Use Site Plan and Height Exception at 820 Lashley St, PZR 2014- 7A, B, C, Planner Ben Ortiz
Location: East of Lashley Street and South of 9th Avenue
Proposal: Conditional Use Site Plan for the installation of a 50' AT&T monopole at 820 Lashley Street. Includes height exception on the height of the pole as it exceeds the allowed height of structures in the Commercial zoning district by five (5) feet.
9. AT&T Rooftop Antennas Site Plan and Height Exception at 825 Delaware Avenue, PZR 2014- 8A, B, C, Planner Ben Ortiz
Location: Southeast corner of Delaware Avenue and S. Pratt Pkwy
Proposal: Installation of twelve 8' panel LTE antennas and height exception to the building rooftop at 825 Delaware Avenue
10. Standard Bar and Grill Conditional Use Site Plan and Residential Protection Standard Variance, PZR 2014- 6A, B, C, Planner Ben Ortiz
Location: South of Ken Pratt Blvd and west of South Main Street (Hwy 287)
Proposal: Conditional Use Site Plan and variance on the250' residential protection standard for the Standard Bar & Grill located at 637 Ken Pratt Blvd.
11. Final Call – Public invited to be heard
12. Items from the Commission
13. Items from the Council Representative Bonnie Finley
14. Items from the Development Services Manager
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
2014 Meeting Schedule
(Bolded dates are the regular meeting dates)
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
January 15 (No Meeting)
January 22* (Regular Meeting)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)