Agenda, Transportation Advisory Board, Public Works & Natural Resources
AGENDA - TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
TWIN SISTERS CONFERENCE ROOM, DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CENTER
385 KIMBARK STREET, LONGMONT, CO 80501
TAB Members, please contact Bob Ball at (303) 651-8323 or email@example.com if you cannot attend this meeting
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVE MINUTES OF PRECEDING MEETINGS – September 12, 2012 *
COMMUNICATIONS FROM STAFF
• Board Recruitment ended November 2; Council would like a TAB member to assist with candidate interviews on Saturday, November 17, 8am – 5pm.
• Updates on recent items:
o Budget & Capital Improvement Program was approved by Council
o Boulder County Transportation Master Plan public meeting was October 11; information and Draft TMP document is available at: http://www.bouldercounty.org/roads/plans/pages/transportationmasterplan.aspx
o Longmont Parks, Recreation and Trails Master Plan public meeting was September 18; information is available at: http://www.ci.longmont.co.us/parkmasterplan/
o Longmont RTD FasTracks Policy was adopted by Council on October 2. *
• Proposed Council Retreat Topic “Enhancing Regional Transportation” was forwarded to Clerk’s office.
• Traffic Signal Communications Update – Conversion to new Centracs signal system software and Wi-Fi network for communications has been completed.
PUBLIC INVITED TO BE HEARD
• RTD 2012 Update – Ridership & Route Changes (Phil Greenwald) *
• Proposed Downtown Dismount Zone and Other Operational Improvements (Bob Ball, Kimberlee McKee) *
• Initial discussion of 2013 TAB Work Program and 2012 Annual Report (No Action) (Bob Ball, Nick Wolfrum, Phil Greenwald) *
COMMENTS FROM BOARD MEMBERS
COMMENTS FROM CITY COUNCIL LIAISON
ITEMS FOR UPCOMING AGENDAS (next scheduled meeting is Dec 12, 2012 or Jan 9, 2013)
• Election of Officers for 2013
• 2013 TAB Work Plan & 2012 Annual Report
• Welcome new TAB member
• Multimodal Transportation Plan update
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT CINDY MCINTOSH AT (303)651-8309 PRIOR TO THE MEETING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS