Back to Last Page Visited
Navigation Bar Skip Navigation City Council Contact Us Search City Government
Department Contact
Back to our Homepage

Stormwater and Grading Permits

Construction and Development Permits

Construction Activity Permits

Grading Permits

Stormwater Discharge Permits for Construction SitesFloodplain Permits

Environmental Permits

HTE Discharge Permits

Minimal Industrial Discharge Permits

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)

Permits for Construction Site, MINDI and Industrial Discharges

call (303) 692-3500

Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code-help is available on-line at:


Stormwater Quality Program

Service Center - Water Utilities

1100 S. Sherman Street

Longmont, CO 80501

Phone: (303) 651-8376

Fax: (303) 651-8812

or email


Locate Utilities Before You Dig

Use of Streets Permits

Right of Way Permits

*Can't download a PDF file? More information available for Acrobat Reader.

Stormwater Program|Water Utilities|Public Works & Natural Resources|City of Longmont

This page was updated August 19, 2013
City of Longmont Public Works & Natural Resources
Stormwater Quality Program