Yoga, Longmont Recreation Services
The City of Longmont Recreation Services offers yoga classes at two sites year-round: the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave, and Izaak Walton Clubhouse, 18 S. Sunset. Yoga drop-in students are welcome and monthly registration for yoga classes is encouraged. Monthly
registered yoga participants have space priority and
will be notified of any class location, time, or
date changes. The current yoga schedule is available in the Recreation Brochure: view on-line now.
- Purchase drop-in passes at the front desk of the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave, or the Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Rd. Drop-in passes are not available on site at Izaak Walton Clubhouse and must be purchased PRIOR to attending class.
- Unless otherwise noted, Drop-In fee is $10 resident/ $12.50 non-resident for 1 hours classes and $13 resident/ $16.25 non-resident for 2 hours classes.
Monthly Yoga Registration
- Each class has its own monthly registration fee
- Monthly fees are based on the number of classes
held during the month, not upon the number of
- Monthly - three weeks: $24 resident/ $30 non-resident ($33 res/$41.25 non-res for 2 hour classes)
- Monthly - four weeks: $32 resident/ $40 non-resident ($44 res/$55 non-res for 2 hour classes)
- Monthly - five weeks: $40 resident/ $50 non-resident ($55 res/$68.75 non-res for 2 hours classes)
Classes Subject to Change - Please Call Ahead at (303) 651-8404 to confirm schedule before attending first class.
updated 6/10/2014 by web page author S. Dabney, (303) 774-4827