The City of Longmont has beautiful
park shelters for rent throughout the year. These are wonderful for company
picnics, family reunions and special occasion celebrations. The parks below are reservable.
For additional information and photo's click on the park name.
- Park Shelter reservations are stopped Thursdays at noon, for that weekends rental.
- Park Shelter reservations may be made over the phone by calling (303) 651-8404 using a credit card. Reservations are taken all year long.
- Reservations are made on a first-come/first serve basis and need to be paid the day the reservation is requested.
- You are renting the shelter, you do not have exclusive use of the park or restrooms.
- Rental rate for groups of under 99 people is $35.00 for resident and $44 for non-resident.
- For groups of 100 people or more, a special application is required and the fee will be based on the number of people attending . Contact (303) 774-4756 for Special Use information or Use of Public Places information. You may download the Special Event Park Application and return it to the St Vrain Memorial Building, Attention Cathy. You may be required to rent porta-lets for larger groups.
- Bouncy Houses- Pony Rides and Petting Zoo's are not allowed in any City Park.
- Refer to Park Rules.
- Signing a Park Shelter Reservation Agreement form is required for every rental confirming no alcohol, no live music or amplified sound.
Web Page Author: Cathy Diesing @