Are you planning a large event? The City of Longmont rents municipal facilities
for conferences, reunions, wedding receptions, and other group functions.
Please follow one of the links below for additional information.
312 Terry St.
Fire Station Community Rooms
- In-house events: 98
- Sit-down meals: 50
- House and garden: 150
- Full-service catering available
Fire station #3: 1000 Pace St.
Fire station #5: 617 Barberry Dr (Near Airport & Nelson)
- Capacity (each room): 50
- No audio-visual equipment
400 Quail Rd.
Contact: Joann McCoy 303-651-8373
Longmont Public Library
- Call for applicable rates
Available only during regular Museum hours (9-5 Tue-Sat, 1-5 Sun)
409 4th Ave.
- Capacity: 12 to 90 people
- Only non-profit/educational usage
- TV, VCR, overhead projector, podium and whiteboards
310 Quail Rd.
- Party room, meeting room
- Climbing wall
- Swimming pool
Several facilities are available for rental through Recreation Services,
- Parks: All city
park shelters are available for rental.
Vrain Memorial Building
700 Long's Peak Ave.
- Meeting room
Near Boston Ave. & S. Sunset St.
- Capacity: 95 people with tables and chairs
- Patio with BBQ
- Kitchen with microwave, refrigerator and catering entrance
Safety & Justice
- Capacity: 25 to 40 people
- Only non-profit usage
910 Longs Peak Ave.
- Gym/Cafe seats 250
- Gym/Multipurpose Room seats up to 200 Lecture Style
- Park View Café/Dining Room seats 80
- Small Classrooms seat 15 to 40
- Large Classrooms hold 100 Lecture Style
- CD Player/Stereo
- Screen & Projector: Slide/LCD/Overhead
- Public Address System
Centennial, Kanemoto or Roosevelt pool: 303-651-8406
Sunset Pool: 303-776-5823
Recreation Center pool: 303-774-4800